Personal page of Diego Fazi
Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Rd
Lemont, IL 60439
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a postdoctoral appointee in the Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division at the Argonne National Laboratory, within the Solar Energy Conversion Group.
- Structural characterization of water-splitting solar photo-catalysts through pair distribution function (PDF), using Monte Carlo techniques
- High-energy X-ray scattering techniques for strucutural characterization of molecules
- Gravitational-wave data analysis with ground-based laser-interferometric detectors
- Compact-object binaries dynamics and gravitational-waves emission
- Semi-classical gravitational collapse of isolated bodies in General Relativity
- Coeherence of collapsing matter and quantum-mechanical radiation emission processes
Here you can find my Curriculum Vitae and my.Linkedin Page
Here you can find my PhD Thesis.
Here you can find my Laurea MS Thesis (in Italian).
To find the most up-to-date list of published papers and pre-prints, check on Google Scholar, inSPIRE or arXiv.
Environmental Activism and Outreach