- A new paper has been accepted for publication at the "New Astronomy" journal
"A multiphysics and multiscale software environment for modeling astrophysical systems" by S.P. Zwart, S. McMillan, S. Harfst, D. Groen, M. Fuji, B. O'Nuallain, E. Glebbeek, D. Heggie, J. Lombardi, P. Hut, V. Angelou, S. Banerjee, H. Belkus, T. Fragos, J. Fregeau, E. Gaburov, R. Izzard, M. Juric, S. Justham, A. Sottoriva, P. Teuben, J. van Bever, O. Yaron, & M. Zemp.
- Francesca Valsecchi gave a talk titled "M33 X-7, The First Eclipsing Black Hole X-Ray Binary" at "Hot and Cool: Bridging Gaps in Massive Star Evolution" at Caltech in Pasadena, CA on November 10-12,2008.
- Vicky Kalogera was elected a Fellow of the Americal Physical Society.
- A new paper has been submitted to Classical and Quantum Gravity: "Can we Detect Intermediate Mass Ratio Inspirals?" by Ilya Mandel and Jonathan Gair.
- A new paper has been submitted to Classical and Quantum Gravity:
"Massive Black Hole Binary Inspirals: Results from the LISA Parameter
Estimation Taskforce" by K. Arun, S. Babak, E. Berti, N. Cornish, C.
Cutler, J. Gair, S. Hughes, B. Iyer, R. Lang, I. Mandel, E. Porter, B.
Sathyaprakash, S. Sinha, A. Sintes, M. Trias, C. van den Broeck, M.