The Center of the Study of Industrial Organization
Management & Strategy Department
My Favorite Artist
Professor of Economics and Marketing
3233 Andersen Hall
Tel: (847) 491-8212
Department of Economics
2001 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60208-2600
Fax: (847) 491-7001
Supplements to Papers
Older Working Papers
Coming Soon (or not so soon ...)
Intertemporal Price Discrimination in Storable Goods
Markets, ( latest version) joint with
Igal Hendel, American Economic Review 103(7), December 2013, 2722-51.
Do Prices and Attributes Explain International Differences in Food Purchases?, joint with
Pierre Dubois and Rachel Griffith, American Economic Review 104(3), March 2014, 832-67.
Mergers When Prices Are Negotiated: Evidence from the Hospital Industry, joint with
Gautam Gowrisankaran, and Robert Town , American Economic Review 105(1), January 2015, 172-203.
- Usage-Based Pricing and Demand for Residential Broadband, joint with John Turner and
Jonathan Williams, revision requested by Econometrica.
- The Elasticity of Substitution Between Time and Market Goods: Evidence from the Great Recession, joint with Arlene Wong.
- Consumer Shopping Behavior and the CPI: Evidence from the Great Recession, joint with Ketan Patel.
- Flexible Estimation of Random Coefficient Discrete Choice Model Using Aggregate Data, joint with Amit Gandhi.
- Habit Formation and Nutrition: Evidence from Consumer Migration, joint with
Pierre Dubois and Rachel Griffith
- Non-Linear Pricing of a Storable Good, joint with
Igal Hendel and